Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
muzzycomeback

Qpr away

Judging by their website this will be £25-£30 depending one exactly where your seat is. 

With this being on telly, near Christmas and an early kick off, I can see this easily making past booking/general (I hope). 

However, I am fearing the very real possibility that they only give us the upper tier and it sells out to ST's with credits.  Both tiers and we'd be fine, but I doubt the club wants to risk making a loss.

The late 1-0 defeat a couple of years ago really stung at the time so would be grand to go and put it right.  

Can't wait for this. Will always remember Fryatt's double taking us top of the league for the night.. Away end went mental as I swear we overtook QPR to go top.

Oh, and when we went I managed to Jackpot 3 fruit machines in the same pub, I must of had about £250 worth of coins in my pocket lol! Couldn't keep my trousers up lol

Can't wait for this. Will always remember Fryatt's double taking us top of the league for the night.. Away end went mental as I swear we overtook QPR to go top.

Oh, and when we went I managed to Jackpot 3 fruit machines in the same pub, I must of had about £250 worth of coins in my pocket lol! Couldn't keep my trousers up lol

Ultra is that you?

I remember that game, it was one of the best away days i've been too, cracking game and atmosphere. Also seem to remember seeing Capello present at the game! 

bf3__u_wot_m8_by_plzexplode-d5ubr62.png

in General chat at the moment,ultra and old poster on here became Major of Leicester,whilst doing a talk to kids as the mayor he stood up and his trousers came down.Hence when u said you had so much money u couldn't keep ure trousers up, my first thought was him.Not saying there were kids about mate or you are him.Thought it was general knowledge.my so called witty response failed again!

I assume ure mates lightened the load by getting you to buy the drinks.

in General chat at the moment,ultra and old poster on here became Major of Leicester,whilst doing a talk to kids as the mayor he stood up and his trousers came down.Hence when u said you had so much money u couldn't keep ure trousers up, my first thought was him.Not saying there were kids about mate or you are him.Thought it was general knowledge.my so called witty response failed again!

I assume ure mates lightened the load by getting you to buy the drinks.

I found it funny lol

Archived