Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
muzzycomeback

Qpr away

Just got a silver ticket for this, anyone know what the restricted view is like in the away end?

Only restricted view tickets left for this. They're a whole £2 cheaper if that entices anyone. 

What's the boozer of choice?

Can anyone clarify... are there three types of ticket (gold, silver and restricted view)? Or is there just gold and silver (with the silver ones having a restricted view)?

I've got 2 x silver but it doesn't say anything anywhere on the tickets about any restricted view which it would surely have to if they were like the view in the photograph that's been posted on here!

Can anyone clarify... are there three types of ticket (gold, silver and restricted view)? Or is there just gold and silver (with the silver ones having a restricted view)?

I've got 2 x silver but it doesn't say anything anywhere on the tickets about any restricted view which it would surely have to if they were like the view in the photograph that's been posted on here!

Pretty sure they're legally required to indicate on the ticket if it is restricted view so you should be fine.

Keep in mind though that it assumes everyone is sat - if its a standing end it's even more likely that more seats will be restricted view. 

Have got to work now this Saturday :xmasangry:

Got 2 gold adult tickets & Ausden Clark travel

Anyone interested? face value

Are these gone? Wouldn't want the travel though.

This will be my first time to Loftus Road. Are you normally allowed to stand in the upper tier? Just had a look at my ticket and think I'm fairly near the front and definitely do not want to sit down. 

Even if we lose, if this is anything like West Ham away behind Rob Green's goal this will be a good laugh. 

He's the woooorst keeper in the world

USA USA USA USA

"You're just a slim Kevin Pressman"  lol  lol  lol

Definitely got to him that day.

This will be my first time to Loftus Road. Are you normally allowed to stand in the upper tier? Just had a look at my ticket and think I'm fairly near the front and definitely do not want to sit down. 

Standing's not a question of being allowed to or not. Just do it.

Apparently it's a struggle to see the goal line below if you're not on the first couple of rows, so I'd assume that people (even those that don't usually) will stand in an attempt to see as much of the pitch as possible.

Edit - Leg room is apparently awful too.

This will stand, no doubt about it.

"You're just a slim Kevin Pressman"  lol  lol  lol

Definitely got to him that day.

I remember his reaction at the end of the game and the moral eruption that came up on here about his 'disgraceful behaviour' - don't give it if you can't take it, it just amused me that we actually got to him!

I would say to fans not to expect anything regarding atmosphere. Just because we've sold out means nothing. Then you'll all just slag our support because your high expectations weren't exceeded.

YOU LET YOUR COUNTRY DOWN

I don't like this chant normally, like with James at Bristol City but on this occasion it's fine. I could have saved that Dempsy shot. Eyes closed hand cuffed to the post whilst doing a crossword.

I would say to fans not to expect anything regarding atmosphere. Just because we've sold out means nothing. Then you'll all just slag our support because your high expectations weren't exceeded.

In my experience the atmosphere is often better with a half full end especially if the performance on the pitch is poor. The singers can manoeuvre themselves into a group whereas in a sell out they're dotted around in clumps and nothing gets going

Archived