Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Leicester the best team in the Championship - McCarthy

Just reading the comments on that QPR forum, there was something along the lines of "Leicester have played consistent enough for a few years" - Reply "And what still haven't won promotion?". Cardiff done that for how many years then finally done it?!

That amuses me, they clearly feel inferior if they are so bothered by the comment. A confident team would just say 'look at the table at the end of the season to find out' and not try to convince themselves that they are the only team in the division

McCarthy on Nugent.

The 28-year-old took his goal tally against the Suffolk side to 13 in 12 matches and has now scored on all seven of his visits to Portman Road, having also netted for Preston, Portsmouth and the England Under-21s side.

When informed of Nugent’s incredible record, McCarthy quipped: “I’m ******* delighted for him!”

Then, after a long pause, added: “Let’s hope they get promoted so he can p*** off out of my sight! That would be great that. He’s a good player, he’s a top-class striker in this league.”

Was Blackpool away 3-3,beckford scored twice and roman bender equalised in last minute for Blackpool,

Millwall were the last team to score 3 in the league against us in oct 2011,Svens last game!

Both of those games were before we conceded 3 at the Madejski that season.

Reading lost 3-1 10th march 2012,Blackpool drew 3-3 Tuesday 21st march :-)

I knew the Millwall home game was befour both,

Just highlighting a statistic that we hav'nt conceded 3 home goals since we lost 3-0 to Millwall?

Fair enough - sorry.

Archived