Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bellend Sebastian

I'm completely out of touch AND I LIKE IT

Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Chameleon, You come and go, You come and go.

what's that  all about then ? 

I'm turning into Mrs Merton  :D

I'm fairly certain Boy George was high as a kite when he wrote them lyics. +1 for Boy George performing on the A-Team in the 80's though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrktD8KOFQk

It's a catchy tune about getting women drunk or high so that you can rape them. What astonishes me more is there are people who have heard this song countless times and don't realise that this is what the song is about.

Some people think I'm wierd because I listen to things like "lyrics".

A rape anthem! What better candidate for an international pop hit - if there's one thing that unites everyone, it's a good rape.

I jest unpleasantly, of course.  I read about the furore and the banning of the tune by Student Unions etc, but I've not paid close enough attention to the track as be able to pass judgement on its unpleasantness or otherwise.

I watched the uncensored video, purely for research purposes you understand, and although I would concede the ladies are lovely, the whole thing is more than a bit creepy, isn't it?

I'm fairly certain Boy George was high as a kite when he wrote them lyics. +1 for Boy George performing on the A-Team in the 80's though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrktD8KOFQk

I didn't see it at the time, but I can remember it being talked about.  As bizarre a fusion of UK and Stateside culture as you're ever likely to see

I watched the uncensored video, purely for research purposes you understand, and although I would concede the ladies are lovely, the whole thing is more than a bit creepy, isn't it?

Welcome to 21st century RnB :(

You massive fibber. Mike Sarne, Keyboard Cat, Hall and Oates. As if you were ever going to stay away.

Incidentally, Hall and Oates may not be everyone's cup of tea, but there's no denying Oates' bravery in trying to save the expedition by leaving the tent like that and disappearing into the icy darkness. RIP

Archived