Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NathanBlueFox

Stoke Away FA Cup - SOLD OUT

Amazed people are still bothered by what row they're on.

tbf Dan a person or group of people might feel uncomfortable going to the back and just taking someones seat that isn't theirs.. Chances are 70% of the time they wont mind but on occasions you will get people who will have a go at you for being in their seat  and quite rightly so as they have paid for it. The whole scenario would be very embarrassing. 

I called them today and told have been sent so reason why gotta hope they turn up before I set off in morning or it's pick copies up at stoke when get there!

mine havent come either, couldnt flipping ring while at work though so it'll be a call to check in the morning whether need to be put on a duplicate list...other half seems to think theres nowt to worry about and we can just rock up with the print out of the receipt and the card we paid with and get dupes anyway....

again, ridiculous that they didnt offer a print option. if i ring and they say they were for collection i will kick off, bit of a long trip for me to the KP just to pick up some post!!

I was going up until about 1600 today when i received a text from mates wife which stated that she had been to collect tickets bought and paid for on Monday but when she opened the envelope - alas - no tickets just a receipt with no seat details on.  She enquires with the manager who promptly refunds the money and states that there is nothing they can do as the game has now sold out!!! I then phone and after spending 25 mins on the premium rate phone line get nowhere, so tomorrow I will be going down there as I want answers, I spend a lot of money and time following Leicester home and away for them to pull a stunt like this.  Its not the mistake that wrankles so much, we all make them but to this point there has been no apology. 

I have tomorrow booked off work and didn't go to Millwall as I was going to Stoke, so feel like I have had a whole week ruined by them incompetent morons.  Furthermore the club is now clearly run as a business and our 'emotional' stake in it is overlooked by the club, as far as they are concerned we've had our money back so whats the problem?  Only the arrangements made to get there and the fact that I will have to watch everybody else going and feel physically sick (maybe a bit of an exaggeration), but they just don't care anymore! 

I was going up until about 1600 today when i received a text from mates wife which stated that she had been to collect tickets bought and paid for on Monday but when she opened the envelope - alas - no tickets just a receipt with no seat details on.  She enquires with the manager who promptly refunds the money and states that there is nothing they can do as the game has now sold out!!! I then phone and after spending 25 mins on the premium rate phone line get nowhere, so tomorrow I will be going down there as I want answers, I spend a lot of money and time following Leicester home and away for them to pull a stunt like this.  Its not the mistake that wrankles so much, we all make them but to this point there has been no apology. 

I have tomorrow booked off work and didn't go to Millwall as I was going to Stoke, so feel like I have had a whole week ruined by them incompetent morons.  Furthermore the club is now clearly run as a business and our 'emotional' stake in it is overlooked by the club, as far as they are concerned we've had our money back so whats the problem?  Only the arrangements made to get there and the fact that I will have to watch everybody else going and feel physically sick (maybe a bit of an exaggeration), but they just don't care anymore! 

thats ridiculous they should definitely have apologised for that, what a f*** up!  no idea why on earth the process of ordering is so difficult and prone to errors, the whole thing needs upgrading so people's weekends arent ruined.

just had to phone up and listen to hold music, then get put on the duplications list for collection at stoke. ordered them on monday so must have been dispatched by carrier snail or something. first class post would not have taken this long even with the new year in the way.

I asked her to confirm seat and row numbers just so that i could check we hadnt been screwed over like the fella above who didnt get any tickets, we are on row 19 so going to get my sitting down done this morning :)

just had to phone up and listen to hold music, then get put on the duplications list for collection at stoke. ordered them on monday so must have been dispatched by carrier snail or something. first class post would not have taken this long even with the new year in the way.

I asked her to confirm seat and row numbers just so that i could check we hadnt been screwed over like the fella above who didnt get any tickets, we are on row 19 so going to get my sitting down done this morning :)

Row 19?. Same as me. see you there chap. :thumbup:

Row 19?. Same as me. see you there chap. :thumbup:

Exactly same for me!!! Then at 1420 today still no away tickets had arrived at stoke!!

Massive que and only got in to ground 2 mins before kick off.

Tickets office... You don't give a **** about the fans and are an utter disgrace!!

I am still really narked about today, to be fair Jim responded to my email at approx 2300 hrs last night from home!!!

No tickets though, really fed up and after all of the money, time, time off work, not spending time with the kids, arguments over time spent travelling to football at the minute it doesn't feel worth it.

I wanted to go down there today and really lay in to some one but there was nobody there as anybody who gives a toss would have been in Stoke (unlike me)

Weird feelings really "at the end of the day" its just a football match, i go to plenty of others but i think the club fail to see that a fan/supporter has an emotional connection to them, they run it like a business so maybe i should behave like a customer now as well.

Rant over!

tbf Dan a person or group of people might feel uncomfortable going to the back and just taking someones seat that isn't theirs.. Chances are 70% of the time they wont mind but on occasions you will get people who will have a go at you for being in their seat and quite rightly so as they have paid for it. The whole scenario would be very embarrassing.

I agree with you. I usually get tickets on day one of sale,and if it's a low seat I usually keep going back to the ticket office till I get a decent one.Fortunatly I can do this as I don't live to far from the ground.In fairness I've never had anyone in my seat and I normally arrive with only a few mins too spare(pub v shit pre match music).But I'm sorry if it ever happens who ever is in my seat will have too go,especially if it's taken me a few visists to the ticket office to get that seat.

Archived