Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NathanBlueFox

Stoke Away FA Cup - SOLD OUT

That's a standard message now. I imagine any tickets not delivered will be sent directly to the stoke ground for collection. They did this for me when i was already in Blackpool and my mates decided to go last minute so they sent the tickets with foxes travel on match day.

thanks Lakestar, nice to get a genuine reply to a question on here in amongst the sarcasm from others :)

Still waiting for my tickets and foxes travel ticket (glad someone asked about if get ticket) as first time using it! Just hoping they turn up tomorrow if not gonna be a call to club :)

yeah i'm getting more concerned! wont get chance to call them tomorrow at work so will have to leave it til saturday morning to chase them after the postie has been...can imagine it happens often so must be a way of getting dupes at the ground...

Hi guys, i've never been to Stoke away before and wondered the best place(s) to park?

Clearly the ground is simple to get to but parking is a different ball game!

Any suggestions appreciated

Hi Chris

I've managed to get a private drive to park in at https://www.parkatmyhouse.com/       £6.50  ten mins from the ground...    I believe its a nightmare to get out of the local car parks near the ground, although there are a few to chose from if your early enough.

Ive been told the local authority send the traffic wardens round on a regular basis so just be careful where u park

Ali

Still waiting for my tickets and foxes travel ticket (glad someone asked about if get ticket) as first time using it! Just hoping they turn up tomorrow if not gonna be a call to club :)

I was waiting for mine. I got so pissed off with no-one answering the phone, i went to the ticket office.

I was told they were for collection, when it clearly said they would be posted. Pissed off big time with our ticket office.

I was waiting for mine. I got so pissed off with no-one answering the phone, i went to the ticket office.

I was told they were for collection, when it clearly said they would be posted. Pissed off big time with our ticket office.

I called them today and told have been sent so reason why gotta hope they turn up before I set off in morning or it's pick copies up at stoke when get there!

Archived