Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NathanBlueFox

Stoke Away FA Cup - SOLD OUT

What's the general consensus for pre match drinking? I've heard there isn't much around the ground but there may be a few places near the station? I'm travelling from notts and changing at Derby then arrive in Stoke at 12:33. Might get a crate for the train tbh then hope for the best when I'm in stoke. if anyone knows something I don't let me know

so are they definitely just posting paper tickets, does anyone know for definite?

Well let's have a look at the options....

Glass ticket?

Golden ticket with free entry to Willy Wonkas?

Papyrus ticket?

TBJS Crusty tissue ticket?

Paper ticket?

Which could it possibly be?

what is it with our ordering system?? took ages to get them ordered online on monday as the website kept jamming, then I get the confirmation through saying they will be posted at the end of the ordering process. Then the email comes through saying that membership orders will be loaded onto membership cards, but also says that it is a paper ticket which will be posted??

Does anyone know which is actually true? Bearing in mind that there isnt much time before the game I was pretty annoyed to not be offered a printable e ticket, since I live so far away from Leicester- what happens if the tickets dont arrive in the post in time? Do they offer a backup of collecting duplicates at the Stoke ground in this situation?

That's a standard message now. I imagine any tickets not delivered will be sent directly to the stoke ground for collection. They did this for me when i was already in Blackpool and my mates decided to go last minute so they sent the tickets with foxes travel on match day.

What's the general consensus for pre match drinking? I've heard there isn't much around the ground but there may be a few places near the station? I'm travelling from notts and changing at Derby then arrive in Stoke at 12:33. Might get a crate for the train tbh then hope for the best when I'm in stoke. if anyone knows something I don't let me know

Terrace Bar on Leek Road near the station.

I'll be there from 10:30

I've got a ticket available.

Face value.

But might be a bit of a Blag getting it cause I live in North Wales, my tickets are in Harborough and the lad that can't go anymore was meant to be bringing the tickets and meeting me in stoke!

I've got a ticket available.

Face value.

But might be a bit of a Blag getting it cause I live in North Wales, my tickets are in Harborough and the lad that can't go anymore was meant to be bringing the tickets and meeting me in stoke!

I have now sussed who you are :D

Yeah you should have a separate ticket for fox travel, well at least you used to last time I used in 2005!

I'm going with foxes travel for the first time ever, should I have received a ticket with the match tickets? How will they know that I'm travelling with them?

Yeah you should have received a ticket telling you what coach number your on. Get in contact with the club ASAP.

Archived