Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NathanBlueFox

Stoke Away FA Cup - SOLD OUT

How would I use your ref number? This will be my first away so sorry for the stupid question.

When you go in, or phone the ticket office they'll ask for your ref numbers, just say the two you already have and the one butters gives you :)

Reference number is the 'Customer No.' On the back of your season ticket :)

When you go in, or phone the ticket office they'll ask for your ref numbers, just say the two you already have and the one butters gives you :)

Reference number is the 'Customer No.' On the back of your season ticket :)

Cheers pal, now I just need his ref number. Much appreciated.

This is shit, why can't the website do what it's there for? All I want to do is buy some tickets online.

I swear they do it on purpose so they can keep you in a call queue and charge you for it.

Totally agree, it would be so much easier, having said that it only took me 15/20 mins on the phone, but I guess the queue is much bigger now. Keep trying though, I am sure it will be worth it.

Totally agree, it would be so much easier, having said that it only took me 15/20 mins on the phone, but I guess the queue is much bigger now. Keep trying though, I am sure it will be worth it.

Was 14th in queue a while ago. Trying again now :fc:

what is it with our ordering system?? took ages to get them ordered online on monday as the website kept jamming, then I get the confirmation through saying they will be posted at the end of the ordering process. Then the email comes through saying that membership orders will be loaded onto membership cards, but also says that it is a paper ticket which will be posted??

Does anyone know which is actually true? Bearing in mind that there isnt much time before the game I was pretty annoyed to not be offered a printable e ticket, since I live so far away from Leicester- what happens if the tickets dont arrive in the post in time? Do they offer a backup of collecting duplicates at the Stoke ground in this situation?

Archived