Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NathanBlueFox

Stoke Away FA Cup - SOLD OUT

We were given 4500 allocation according to the OS.

Never been to the Britannia myself but looking to get to the racecourse pub in uttoxeter early doors (think this is where the club coaches stop on the way). All other pubs around the stadium are home fans or theres the harvester which allows both.

I rang up today and got my tickets, however I have received no confirmation email and the tickets haven't shown up in my history. Should I ring up tomorrow and double check?

Might aswell just incase, dont want to leave it too late.

Has anybody who isn't attending this match willing to lend me x1 season ticket reference? I'm sure that it will go to General sale 2Moro but due to working away I'm going to find it really difficult to sort out 2Moro! Any1s help would hugely be appreciated!

Happy to give you mine mate, I have loads of credits on it but cant make this one so message me if you want it? Got my dad's as well which is also going spare as neither of us can make this match. 

Ahh I kinda needed 3 from 2 season tickets. May have to wait until general sale.

Have got 2x spare ref numbers going if you need them as me and my dad can't make this game. Message me if you want them. Cheers. 

Happy to give you mine mate, I have loads of credits on it but cant make this one so message me if you want it? Got my dad's as well which is also going spare as neither of us can make this match. 

Have got 2x spare ref numbers going if you need them as me and my dad can't make this game. Message me if you want them. Cheers. 

How would I use your ref number? This will be my first away so sorry for the stupid question.

Archived