Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NathanBlueFox

Stoke Away FA Cup - SOLD OUT

if you could mate that would be absolutely brilliant. really dont want to miss out on this one as live in stoke (unfortunately) and my last resort would be sitting in their end. just bit iffy waiting until general sale.

pm me.

Just a suggestion folks but as everyone still got there big blue leicester t-shirt (the one we were given for the forest away last season), well why not bring them along to the Stoke away. Lets create that same atmosphere.  

We can have a decent atmosphere without stupid t-shirts.

Just a suggestion folks but as everyone still got there big blue leicester t-shirt (the one we were given for the forest away last season), well why not bring them along to the Stoke away. Lets create that same atmosphere.

I swung mine round my head for most of the game then lobbed it when one of the goals went it. What a game/day.

Got my tickets for this, row 26. Proper looking forward to this now, reckon we can grab a win. 

Anyone who's been before, what's the walk from the train station to the ground like? 

3 miles apparently which is why I've swerved the train and gone with the lift instead.

Has anybody who isn't attending this match willing to lend me x1 season ticket reference? I'm sure that it will go to General sale 2Moro but due to working away I'm going to find it really difficult to sort out 2Moro! Any1s help would hugely be appreciated!

Archived