Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

Waghorn - staying at City ?

WAGHORN IS SHIT!

WAGHORN IS USELESS!

WAGHORN COULDN'T HIT A COWS ARSE WITH A BANJO!

WAGHORN IS  A CONFERENCE STANDARD PLAYER AT BEST!

WAGGY, WAGGERS (whatever ****ing nickname you give him) SHOULD NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER PLAY FOR LEICESTER CITY AGAIN!

WAGHORN DOES NOT HAVE POTENTIAL - HE'S 23 ****ING YEARS OLD - HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR POTENTIAL TO COME THROUGH?

WAGHORN IS NOT A USEFUL SQAUD MEMBER!

WAGHORN - HOW MANY ****ING EXCUSES ARE YOU PEOPLE GOING TO MAKE FOR HIM (he's had injuries, he's had 3 managers .... so have lots of ****ing players, he had that one "great" game against Derby)!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

So not a fan then?

I hate to read such character Assassinations of my any player in my Team. If you cant be more positive you should button it mate. Or maybe try Basketball . I bet you call our wonderful game Soccer. Chicago Fox.

He's been here under several managers who've tried to accommodate him into the side due to his good attitude. I'd put money on him being all energy in training, listening and having a great attitude.

Unfortunately he hasn't made the progress that a young player should and has been left behind by the progress that the team has made .... so he's always falling further behind the quality required.

To improve the quality of a team you constantly look to get rid of the weakest members and bring in people better or as good as your best players ....

Millwall would be a perfect move for him - he'd be a fans favourite for trying hard, and they are ultimately a lower half Championship side which is about his level.

So all the best Martyn, I hope you go on to have a great career.

Well, it will be either Waghorn or GTF. Difficult to see who Pearson would prefer to start. I wouldn't be surprised to see Waggie begin, as we all know strikers score against 'former clubs'! .[/quote

Sadly that equation always works against us and never for us

I reckon Nige will start with GTF, but Waggie will be on fairly soon - when the 'Pieman' starts to 'flag' (ie after 30 mins !).

I hate to read such character Assassinations of my any player in my Team. If you cant be more positive you should button it mate. Or maybe try Basketball . I bet you call our wonderful game Soccer. Chicago Fox.

I haven't said anything about his character. Everything I said is about his (lack of) footballing ability.

WAGHORN IS SHIT!

WAGHORN IS USELESS!

WAGHORN COULDN'T HIT A COWS ARSE WITH A BANJO!

WAGHORN IS  A CONFERENCE STANDARD PLAYER AT BEST!

WAGGY, WAGGERS (whatever ****ing nickname you give him) SHOULD NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER PLAY FOR LEICESTER CITY AGAIN!

WAGHORN DOES NOT HAVE POTENTIAL - HE'S 23 ****ING YEARS OLD - HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR POTENTIAL TO COME THROUGH?

WAGHORN IS NOT A USEFUL SQAUD MEMBER!

WAGHORN - HOW MANY ****ING EXCUSES ARE YOU PEOPLE GOING TO MAKE FOR HIM (he's had injuries, he's had 3 managers .... so have lots of ****ing players, he had that one "great" game against Derby)!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

I'M EVEN LOUDER THAN YOU AND I LIKE HIM!!!

Archived