Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jfox

Barnsley Away

Barnsley
Kick-off: 7:45pm
Date:  Tuesday 11th March 2014
Sky Bet Championship     

Initial Allocation: 3,500

TICKET PRICE

Age Bands Price Adults £23 Seniors (Over 65) £16 Student (Aged 18-20 Years)* £16 Under 18s £16 Under 12s £5

SALES CRITERIA

SALE DATE CRITERIA Mon 10 Feb STHs with 12+ credits Weds 12 Feb STHs with 8+ credits Fri 14 Feb STHs with 5+ credits Tues 18 Feb STHs with 3+ credits Fri 21 Feb STHs Tues 25 Feb (9am) Foxes Club Members Tues 25 Feb (2pm) Fans WITH Booking History** Tues 4 March General Sale

Please Note:
* Anyone purchasing Student tickets must be aged between 18-20 years old and must present a valid student card with photo ID and proof of D.O.B at the turnstiles.
** Everyone must have a Ticketing purchase history between Season 2012/13 and Season 2013/14 when purchasing on this day

FOX TRAVEL

Coaches will depart the King Power Stadium at 4pm.

SEASON TICKET HOLDER NON-SEASON TICKET HOLDER Adults/Under 22s £18 £20 Under 18s/Seniors (Over 65s) £16 £18

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/away_tickets/#tcVQcjjS0RLMGqcp.99

So 3,5000 is just an initial allocation, anyone think we could get 4k+ to this? :scarf:

Derby got 6,000.

Which based on this season means the police will probably stop us having any more than 3,500 as obviously it becomes a bloodbath when it becomes any more than that, Derby fans behave perfectly and we're a bunch of scumbags on tour.

With Wigan being possibly three days before, that'll lower our numbers - but I do think it'll hit the point where people will want to go any game they possibly can. I know I'm not gonna miss another this season except for a significant change in something.

Derby got 6,000.

Which based on this season means the police will probably stop us having any more than 3,500 as obviously it becomes a bloodbath when it becomes any more than that, Derby fans behave perfectly and we're a bunch of scumbags on tour.

With Wigan being possibly three days before, that'll lower our numbers - but I do think it'll hit the point where people will want to go any game they possibly can. I know I'm not gonna miss another this season except for a significant change in something.

I was hoping not to miss any away games after Stoke, however holiday has ruined my chance of Forest. Gotta make up for that, so i'm hoping to get to every single away game from now until the end of the season.

Yeah, Wigan might affect it a little bit but I agree with you - people will want to go as often as they can given our position.

Local Hero, have a beer or coffee before you go and something to eat if you like :thumbup:

The pub in Morrisons car park? Sounds decent to me mate, seen it's only £10 as well so nearly half the price of Foxes Travel! Thanks for the heads up pal :thumbup:

The pub in Morrisons car park? Sounds decent to me mate, seen it's only £10 as well so nearly half the price of Foxes Travel! Thanks for the heads up pal :thumbup:

Yes mate, go past the stadium, left onto aylestone rd, then right into the carpark, Local Hero have arranged free parking.

Archived