Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jfox

Barnsley Away

My missus was gunna come to only her second ever game so got her a ticket to this (get to drink and she can drive back) and now she's bottled it!

Anyone from the North Wales area fancy coming to this? Already got a spare ticket and will be driving.

is it Barnsley who did the double over us last year?! i know Chris woodSSSSSSS got a Hat trick but can't remember if that was Barnsley or Bristol City 

Was against Bristol City. Barnsley took 4 points off us.

My missus was gunna come to only her second ever game so got her a ticket to this (get to drink and she can drive back) and now she's bottled it!

Anyone from the North Wales area fancy coming to this? Already got a spare ticket and will be driving.

Weasel? Although he's Aberystwyth so..

Hoping there's tickets on the day... Dad's already got two for himself and my brother, but I'm usually Uni until around 5 on Tuesday's and my whole project is due soon so I was hoping I could kill two birds with one stone by touching up my work then jumping on a train to Barnsley.

Hoping there's tickets on the day... Dad's already got two for himself and my brother, but I'm usually Uni until around 5 on Tuesday's and my whole project is due soon so I was hoping I could kill two birds with one stone by touching up my work then jumping on a train to Barnsley.

Doubt this will sell out, not with 3000 allocation, think you will easly get them on the gate mate.

Won't have sold out yet mate, even if we do we will be given another allocation as the away end holds around 6,000.

Annoying though if you have a life or live outside city and want to book online.

I probably have to get one at Barnsley now

Archived