Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jfox

Barnsley Away

Barnsley is very overrated for an away game. The only decent thing is you've got the potential to take a big following.

Been a couple of times (2-0 under Sven and last season) apart from the leisure centre they tell you to go in there's nowhere decent to drink around there.

Just been told 2700 tickets sold for barnsley match so far

There was 2077 sold this morning, unlikely to have shifted 700 in a day. Should still be over 3k by Tuesday though

Barnsley is very overrated for an away game. The only decent thing is you've got the potential to take a big following.

Been a couple of times (2-0 under Sven and last season) apart from the leisure centre they tell you to go in there's nowhere decent to drink around there.

You missed the two 0-1's. Mark my words, they were sensational.

Rung up yesterday, they answered straight away, ordered tickets for me and my daughter and for my mate and his son - a painless process, especially when you hear so many horror stories about the ticket office. Then again, I hope they arrive by Tuesday...

Just picked up 5 tickets for match..

Chap at ticket office said selling very well

Just under 3k sold

This could be unreal.

Over 3k is a great effort on a Tuesday night. It isn't a million miles away but it's hardly just up the road either. We could be looking at 3,500 for this.

Been to the Dove Inn on Doncaster Road a few times, 5 mins from the ground, a good mix of home and away fans and easy to park on side-streets nearby.  Worth a try, and loads better than the metrodome.

Been in the Metrodome and the Dove, Dove is much better if driving as there is load of free on street parking on the side roads off Doncaster road. 

Metrodome better if you are on the coach, as the coaches park about 2 mins walk away.

Archived