Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jfox

Barnsley Away

Barnsley is one of the worst away games

No pubs near the ground

Leisure centre...that gets to full they close the doors

Been 4-5 times..hate the place

Been to the Dove Inn on Doncaster Road a few times, 5 mins from the ground, a good mix of home and away fans and easy to park on side-dtreets nearby.  Worth a try, and loads better than the metrodome.

Got mine today. Should be decent :) and I'm lucky enough to get the student price. £16 can't complain.

And as C-Man says, here's a chance for people to get points, there's always a chance for people to work their way up. :)

I dunno, I find it can be a bit meh at times. Bolton away was one of the one the worst I've been to for atmosphere, that said Cardiff was one of the best...

The worst are the early kick offs. A lot say night games are special for atmosphere but I'm not convinced yet.

I'm P1 but one of the lads I'm going with only has 3+ points. Ordinarily I'd be confident of it making it to next Tuesday. Anyone think I've got reason not to be?

Birmingham is closer and we had 1,500 less tickets but it still made it to that stage - we weren't quite so far clear then.

I wouldn't worry, I'd imagine this would make General Sale. We can have up to 6000 if it comes to it.

Archived