Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jfox

Barnsley Away

Love Barnsley away, one of my favourite away games. Spoilt a bit because on a Saturday we would have taken all the allocation, although it's not too bad for me personally because of the distance.

As long as the performance is better than last season...

Defo going to this. Booked the afternoon and following day off work to coincide with Cheltenham.

Tuesday or not we should be taking a few. I hope to stop off at the Sheffield tap at the train station on the way, anyone else going there?

Another badly timed away day that could have been brilliant. 

This was a great away day in 2007 and 2008, we took thousands and had a great day. 

Doubt we'll hit 2,000 now.

We'll take 2.5k I reckon.

Is this definitely 'unreserved seating'? Does it state that on the ticket?

Never usually says it on the ticket, but the stewards usually just say it is. Only time I've been in my actual place was when we took needed to stay up for those two seasons (Fryatt scored one time, Hume another).

Went to both of those 0-1's, phenomenal.

Barnsley away has got progressively worse every time I've been. From those two 0-1's, to the 0-2 under Sven (great day but nowhere near the other two), the 1-1 under Sven to that absolute horror show last year.

Back to the 0-1's please. I will never forget either of those days.

Archived