Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfcman2010

Foxes Eyes

Feel free to move if there's a topic already like it. just thought I'd post one as many people have wanted an image.

Fox-eyes-donewithlogo.jpg?t=1392638009

That's famtastic mate. Have you got one without the badge in the corner? If not, no worries I'll edit it out myself. Just wondering if you've got one handy.

I wish foxes were more likeable creatures- crapping on the lawn, turning the bins out and shagging noisily in the middle of the night - it's just not what I want from my team's emblem but I suppose we're stuck with it unless the Thai's want to change it to an elephant or something more redolent of that part of the world

I wish foxes were more likeable creatures- crapping on the lawn, turning the bins out and shagging noisily in the middle of the night - it's just not what I want from my team's emblem but I suppose we're stuck with it unless the Thai's want to change it to an elephant or something more redolent of that part of the world

Really?

Thats me out as an emblem too then .

That's famtastic mate. Have you got one without the badge in the corner? If not, no worries I'll edit it out myself. Just wondering if you've got one handy.

yeah mate ill upload in a few. photobucket sucks! and so does half term.  damn kids...

So it's ok for an elephant to crap on your lawn then ?

Archived