Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Burnley away

Fair point. 

Good news that the cricket club will be open at least - coming up from London for this and meeting a mate taking the train from Leicester.  Hoping he makes the 09.54 connection at Preston (getting in at 09.51) - for a change Northern Rail will be on time just to grind my gears!

Does anybody who's been before know what the row letters go to.. me and my mate are row JJ, is that top or bottom?

Also what is the ground like for atmosphere?

cheers

The atmosphere is excellent, due to the home fans that stand to the left of the away stand, they are actually quite loud. 

Never been before - anyone know the best place to park? I think the cricket ground has been mentioned - but this may fill up (I guess) so would like a contingency plan. I'm coming on my own as well so like to be super organised! 

Never been before - anyone know the best place to park? I think the cricket ground has been mentioned - but this may fill up (I guess) so would like a contingency plan. I'm coming on my own as well so like to be super organised! 

Maybe this helps:

Leave the M6 at Junction 29 and onto the M65. Leave the M65 at Junction 10 and follow signs for Towneley Hall. This road eventually goes past the ground. There is a car park at the cricket ground by Turf Moor which costs £6. There is also a private car park available on Doris Street, off Belverdere Road (BB11 3DL), which is around 400 yards from the stadium and costs £5. Otherwise, street parking. 

Taken off footballgroundguide.com

And the official Burnley FC site says this:

Parking Restrictions: Most of the surrounding streets have parking restrictions on a matchday (Saturday and Tuesday), so it is advisable for away supporters to use the adjoining cricket club, or the following car parks:

Woodgrove Car Park

Towneley Park, BB11 3RQ

Capacity: 200 cars 

Advantage: Close to ground, 5 minute walk, illuminated. 

Cost £1.

Town Centre Car Parks

Millennium NCP, Brown St, BB11 1PZ. 

Capacity: 500 cars 

Advantage: Town centre location, close to all the shops and fast food outlets. 

8 minutes walk from the stadium. 

Cost £3 to park.

Deanmill (Plumb St) Car Park, BB11 3AG.

Capacity: 100 cars 

Advantage: Close to stadium, new car park, secure, well lit. 

4 minute walk from stadium. 

Cost £4

Aircelle Ltd, Bancroft Ave, BB10 2TQ.

Capacity: 275 cars 

Advantage: Away from city centre traffic, close to motorway after the game ahead of traffic flow. 

15 minute walk or hop on local bus (3 minute journey). 

Cost £3.

Read more at http://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/club/directions/#eLYDrMLEjEjwgEhj.99

We've never had a problem parking in Burnley when we've driven. Tend to go through Todmorden and the Pennines and have ended up parked in the same spot about 10 minutes walk from the ground for the last two seasons.

Archived