Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Burnley away

What did we charge them, can anyone remember? I thought it was £15. Don't think they took many over 1,500 either. Just shows how impressive our figures for this game are really. :thumbup:

With respect, they are Burnley. I would expect us to sell this out.

Comparing us to Burnley is a poor shout support wise. They're a small town that punches well above its weight in support terms in my opinion.

That said there's no doubting who's end is more impressive all things considered.

I think Burnley have the highest home attendances relative to the population of the town in the country. I imagine something similar applies to away followings so I don't think you can really mock Burnley for 'only' taking 800.

This is always why I think Leeds are so, so overrated. With a city of that size you'd expect large followings every game, they don't deserve any praise for it.

I think Burnley have the highest home attendances relative to the population of the town in the country. I imagine something similar applies to away followings so I don't think you can really mock Burnley for 'only' taking 800.

This is always why I think Leeds are so, so overrated. With a city of that size you'd expect large followings every game, they don't deserve any praise for it.

Give over. They've had to watch shit football for years and are still the best fans in the country, pound for pound, in terms of numbers, noise and singing good traditional songs all game.

Give over. They've had to watch shit football for years and are still the best fans in the country, pound for pound, in terms of numbers, noise and singing good traditional songs all game.

Noise-wise maybe but as I've explained, they're given more credit than they deserve for the numbers they take.

Archived