Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Burnley away

They can get away with though prices, regardless of the tv, because of the magnitude of the game imo. They are currently second and will be playing the team currently top. All the potential of a decent game, and they'll probably know people will turn up.

Don't fancy it personally. Been to Burnley once, hated it. Prefer, and fancy, Blackburn and Wigan (until they beat Cardiff!) instead.

Good prices if you're U22 like me :)

Desperate to go to this what's the full allocation?

EDIT: just seen the other thread. Considering it's such a massive game surely it will sell out? I know it's on TV but come on people, this is the occasion away days were meant for.

Already booked my 7.30 train from Euston for this so I'm locked in really!

Despite the magnitude of the game, I don't think it will be a problem getting a ticket for this, QPR comfortably made general sale despite a lower allocation and, in my opinion, a more appealing away day + easier to get to. 

Already booked my 7.30 train from Euston for this so I'm locked in really!

Despite the magnitude of the game, I don't think it will be a problem getting a ticket for this, QPR comfortably made general sale despite a lower allocation and, in my opinion, a more appealing away day + easier to get to. 

On the other hand, QPR was much closer to Christmas meaning that many won't have had the money to go. I know at least 4 or 5 who couldn't go as they were short on money. Think this away could be huge. 

Why is there such a gap between goin on sale and going on general sale to us PAPs? 4 days before kick off is stupid. Who at the club genuinely thought that was a good idea?

totally agree. should be a couple of days between each priority level. people need to book trains etc.

It is a stupidly small gap, I think a day is plenty for a person on a particular priority to sort themselves out with a ticket, 2 days max.  

ScouseFox, and this is not a prelude to me calling you a super PAP or anything, have you not been to any games at all this season or last?  If so, you can book in the period just before and if you order on the first day as I usually do you've got a week for the tickets to come. 

It is rubbish for booking trains though - I've taken a bit of a gamble with my £21 advance return from London as soon as I discovered it was a lunchtime kick  off. 

I'm pretty sure that means you have prior purchase history then? It doesn't say it has to be an away or purchase history unless I've missed something?

Hmm dunno, I'll check it out though. 

My account says I'm general sale but I think that's cos I bought the tickets for Ipswich on my dad's account. So he might be one above gen sale. 

Hmm dunno, I'll check it out though.

My account says I'm general sale but I think that's cos I bought the tickets for Ipswich on my dad's account. So he might be one above gen sale.

Online doesn't recognise past or purchase history and that's why that stage is over the phone so I'm convinced you're fine!

Can you only buy one ticket per person on booking history day?

Yes - they always ask me for the reference number for me and my missus. 

So it's an idea next time you buy more than one ticket to create an account for someone else and connect it to them. 

She's a Liverpool fan so we go to a few games up there and only clocked on that I should 'link' purchases to her so we have a better chance at having a shot at the Merseyside derby or United next year. 

Archived