Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Burnley away

Anyone else buy Blackburn and Burnley tickets together? My Blackburn tickets have arrived but not my Burnley one. Bit concerned.

Collect mine from the shop and Burnley was not available when I picked up my Blackburn tickets, so does seem to be a delay with them...

What do you think my chances of getting a ticket for this will be? I only want 1 ticket but am not a season ticket holder or Foxes club member so have to wait till Fri 21 March. Im guessing it will be nearly sold out if not sold out by then. If I cannot get a ticket in the away end I could always get one in the home end but I would hate that when leicester score and I cannot celebrate.

Is anyone willing to give me their season ticket ref number? I want to buy a ticket for the Burnley game and the Wigan game, maybe 2 tickets for each actually, and even possibly 2 for the Bolton game so you would get a few points for it I guess.

What do you think my chances of getting a ticket for this will be? I only want 1 ticket but am not a season ticket holder or Foxes club member so have to wait till Fri 21 March. Im guessing it will be nearly sold out if not sold out by then. If I cannot get a ticket in the away end I could always get one in the home end but I would hate that when leicester score and I cannot celebrate.

Is anyone willing to give me their season ticket ref number? I want to buy a ticket for the Burnley game and the Wigan game, maybe 2 tickets for each actually, and even possibly 2 for the Bolton game so you would get a few points for it I guess.

I think it will go to general sale so you'll be alright

Just got 2 tickets in my lunch, I asked how many we'd sold so far. 'Not many' was the answer. So plenty of tickets still available.

Sweet.

I have managed to get one now. The website said 'unavailable' but if you added that to your basket you was able to checkout and buy one which is strange.

Archived