Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Burnley away

Why are people buying tickets with others ref numbers...

All your doing is toting up their points for the premier league

Because we want to go to the game maybe?

ive done it twice with someone on here and it's a win win situation.i get the ticket,they get a step closer to priority 1/ keep priority 1.

Booked this day off work. First step done. 

May be after a kind soul who will be viewing this in a pub somewhere to offer me a reference of some sort of however all that wham works to help me out with a ticket. That'd be just lovely. 

If not early alarm on whatever day this hits PAP sale. This is the day we effectively win the league. 

anyone know how tickets are selling for this one? I have a long way before I can book

I can't see it being overly popular. 

Ticket price not being cheap, on sky and earlier kick off, with trains being shit.

Having said that there are 9 of us on a 4hour train haha!

Got mine the other morning, car for me.

I can still see this gbeing popular. Possible sell out.

I can certainly see us selling out. You're telling me we don't have 3k fans who have endured years of shit but will not be prepared to get up slightly earlier to make what could be the biggest game in years?

for the ones going Burnley  via coaches Dave the gaffer at the local hero says he's going to open at 6am for early breakfast 

That's great stuff, don't think I'll make it but great for those that can,

So glad the idiot at lcfc put that £5 charge on to park at the stadium  lol

Hoping the cricket club will be open for a pre-match pint. Shame this fixture isn't in a few weeks time otherwise we could have had a bit of banter with the fielders.

Wish I'd stayed and watched their game when we lost 3-0 a couple of seasons back actually.

Archived