Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Burnley away

Got ours in post yesterday.

So nervous about this in more ways then one, its my kids 2nd away game(1st was Forest last season) and I'm worried this is the wrong one to take them too. I'm sure they'll be fine standing on the chairs.

Got ours in post yesterday.

So nervous about this in more ways then one, its my kids 2nd away game(1st was Forest last season) and I'm worried this is the wrong one to take them too. I'm sure they'll be fine standing on the chairs.

Nice wooden chairs at Burnley, much easier to stand on than the plastic ones that flip back if you stand a bit to far back!

2800 sold. 100 availible from LCFC till half 2 tomorrow. Then 500 on the gate at Turf Moor

Not that I doubt your word but is that for definite? Need an extra ticket so some being available on the day would be great. If they're selling on day it usually means unreserved seating.

Not that I doubt your word but is that for definite? Need an extra ticket so some being available on the day would be great. If they're selling on day it usually means unreserved seating.

There's an article on the official website:

Advance away tickets for City’s Sky Bet Championship trip to Burnley on Saturday will be available until 2.30pm on Friday (28 March).

The Club has been informed by Burnley that around 500 further tickets will then be made available to away supporters at Turf Moor on the day of the game, which kicks off at 12.15pm.

Nearly 2,800 away tickets have been sold in advance for Saturday’s game between the top two sides in the division, with a further 100 available from the City Fanstore and the City Sales Centre on Friday. The additional 500 available on Saturday will potentially take the away allocation, in its entirety, close to 3,500.

Tickets for the game are priced at £28 for Adults, £17 for Seniors/Under-22s and £8 for Under-18s. There will be no increase in price for tickets purchased on the day. Adult tickets will be available on the turnstiles, but Concession tickets must be purchased with valid identification from the Burnley Ticket Office.

Archived