Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

I'll be honest and say that I thought Ulloa was a strange signing, and I'm getting the same vibe from this one too, but Ulloa's been great so far and McGoldrick certainly offers something that we don't have, just as Ulloa does, so I'll trust Pearson if he thinks it'll work out

Great.  Have a little faith. Let's give any of our players the benefit of the doubt.  Let's bag someone when they deserve it not before.

Really.  You question NP's and teams judgement now?  What were your thoughts on Ulloa, be honest?  What were your thoughts on the team selections for the first 3 games, be honest? I know you praised the teams performance for yesterday, but you have been nothing but critical of what the club has done,yet the team have performed outstandingly.  Now you put your lack of knowledge about a player ahead of our professional staff and the Ipswish fans who say he is the best player they have had for years.

But you know better, right!!

Pretty sure all the Ipswich fans were calling him David McGoaldraught for a reason - i think the point is he may be an average championship striker who's value should be around the 2.5m mark and 'we will not be held to ransom' means we shouldn't pay 8m for him. We can do a lot better. We have a lot better at the club already in Woody, in fact i'd rather play Blyth or Hopper than buy McGolddick for 8m

Pretty sure all the Ipswich fans were calling him David McGoaldraught for a reason - i think the point is he may be an average championship striker who's value should be around the 2.5m mark and 'we will not be held to ransom' means we shouldn't pay 8m for him. We can do a lot better. We have a lot better at the club already in Woody, in fact i'd rather play Blyth or Hopper than buy McGolddick for 8m

People really need to get over this £8 mil figure, that was the sun that started that I believe, or at least a paper. John Percy, who know a lot about a lot, when it comes to city has stated the figure of the deal is no where near £8 mil. Plus the player only has 10 months left on his contract, so its never going to be that high a price.

Also just spotted Defoe story. The offer NOT as sky understand from qpr for once...

reported on Sky Sports that Toronto want £7 mil for him, he's 32, might not  be to bad, but will be on some serious wedge each week. i think he is one of tTroto's marque players so they must be payin

Archived