Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Can't see us signing anymore players. All the focus is on Cambiasso and nothing else seems to matter !!

It's more like the high media interest in the Cambiasso deal is helping the other deals go unnoticed, I would bet we are in negotiations with at least three players currently, maybe more.

I would guess Waris is one of them due to Pearson talking about deals that didn't happen earlier in the summer being back on, and we were heavily linked with him in May/June. Another is obviously Cambiasso and I suspect the third one will be a defender but I have no idea who we may be chasing in that position, no speculation. There could be more, maybe another Man United player that they will be stupid to let go, they have a reputation for selling youngsters with huge potential.

Now that the deal for EC appears to have fallen through, use the cash plus the 5M offered to Wigan and make abid for Kevin Kampl at Salzburg. If they go out the Champions League this week, they might be tempted.

Archived