Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

DAILY MIRROR: Manchester City quartet Micah Richards, Scott Sinclair, John Guidetti and Matija Nastasic have all been told to find another club before Monday's transfer deadline.

Richards and Sinclair would be nice.

Personally I'd take any/all of them but I don't think we'd get any of them other than Guidetti maybe

Personally I'd take any/all of them but I don't think we'd get any of them other than Guidetti maybe

Richards or nastatic along with sinclair wud be great... but I agree doubt theyd come here

I dont get guidetti... highly rated but never done ought and no EPL teams ever seem interested

Danny Ings has a year left on his Burnley contract why not offer 8 Million for him?

in hindsight yes but they need him so they'd want something ridiculous like 20m+ even though he only has a year to run. Isn't he still 23 or under so theyd demand compo next summer of he leaves anyway which id imagine would be a couple of million pound notes

DAILY MIRROR: Manchester City quartet Micah Richards, Scott Sinclair, John Guidetti and Matija Nastasic have all been told to find another club before Monday's transfer deadline.

Richards wages would be an issue. Nastasic would be a class signing, I'm surprised City want rid. Sinclair could be good, he needs a move to revitalise his career and Nige could maybe get the best out of him. I'd maybe try a cheeky loan bid with a view to a permanent deal if they do well

Don't really need three right backs, especially one with the wages he'll need. Nastasic would be a good signing if we needed a first choice centre back but we're not going to drop our captain or Moore any time soon, so he's just as likely to get matches there as he is here. Scott Sinclair would be a brilliant signing in an area we need to strengthen.

All the reports that Hatem Ben Arfa is going on loan to Birmingham suggest he's a realistic target. He could be useful to fill in on both flanks and can play behind the striker too. A loan move would surely be accepted by Newcastle. That being said if he is going on loan to Birmingham he may no longer be at the standard he once was!

All the reports that Hatem Ben Arfa is going on loan to Birmingham suggest he's a realistic target. He could be useful to fill in on both flanks and can play behind the striker too. A loan move would surely be accepted by Newcastle. That being said if he is going on loan to Birmingham he may no longer be at the standard he once was!

Well documented attitude problems though. Not something we need around the place. He's also on at least 80 grand a week so god knows how Blues can afford that.

Well documented attitude problems though. Not something we need around the place. He's also on at least 80 grand a week so god knows how Blues can afford that.

Agreed, attitude would be another concern. Only posted as Birmingham claimed interest and can't see them being a prime destination for a player of Ben Arfa's quality.

Edit:- not sure £80k per week would be accurate though. More like £45k-£60k tops.

Anyone think we might go back in for Deeney now their manager has left? I know he's just signed a new contract but losing your manager is quite a disruption and he can now see how well we are doing under big nige... Could this turn his head? It looks to be an interesting 24hrs!

Anyone think we might go back in for Deeney now their manager has left? I know he's just signed a new contract but losing your manager is quite a disruption and he can now see how well we are doing under big nige... Could this turn his head? It looks to be an interesting 24hrs!

Buying a player out of an ink-fresh new four-year deal would be nothing short of insane.

As long as it's not McGoldrick I don't mind.

Really.  You question NP's and teams judgement now?  What were your thoughts on Ulloa, be honest?  What were your thoughts on the team selections for the first 3 games, be honest? I know you praised the teams performance for yesterday, but you have been nothing but critical of what the club has done,yet the team have performed outstandingly.  Now you put your lack of knowledge about a player ahead of our professional staff and the Ipswish fans who say he is the best player they have had for years.

But you know better, right!!

I'll be honest and say that I thought Ulloa was a strange signing, and I'm getting the same vibe from this one too, but Ulloa's been great so far and McGoldrick certainly offers something that we don't have, just as Ulloa does, so I'll trust Pearson if he thinks it'll work out

Archived