Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

I'm just walking out of Morrisons and who do I see walking out? PETER FRICKING BEARDSLEY! I'll post a pic later on.I've actually got him with the morrisons sign behind him!

Aadgftugjkkgfjkll lol

With Warnock going to Palace I would imagine it'll be rather tense between him and Jason Puncheon, wouldn't be a bad addition?

Well we have only 3 wingers (4 if we're counting Schlupp now) and 2 (including Schlupp) will be out for the African Cup of Nations so no of course it wouldn't be a bad addition

Ignasi Miguel off to Norwich within the next 48 hrs according to Sky Sports.

interestingly he still has 12 months left on his arsenal contract, contrary to what many thought, that he was available on a free.

clearly NP doesn't think he is good enough as we don't appear to be interested.

Lewis Holtby admits he could be moving on from Tottenham Hotspur this summer because of a lack of first-team action at White Hart Lane.

The former Schalke midfielder has been linked with a return to the Bundesliga with Hamburg.

"I'm a young player and I want to be playing all the time. That's very important for me, for my development and for my career," says the 23-year-old.

Get him in. A midfield of him, Drinkwater and King makes me wet.

Surely we'd be as an attractive offer as Villa for Cleverly? Surprised NP isn't in for him, unless wages are just too much (perhaps likely).

This is Villa we are talking about a club that's couldn't pay Albrighton's wage demands so he came to us instead very unlikely unless they have a found a missing £10m stashed away somewhere.

Archived