Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

lol

Seen one of the Kronenbourg ones already. I get the feeling someone works/lives right near where I work as I've seen a few around that particular area. Wellington Street.

lol He does love peppering the streets of Leicester.

More stickers for sale!

Union FS have now had the following five batches made in addition to the remaining Union FS stickers still on sale. The Union FS stickers are still available at just £1 for 50 stickers or 50p for 25.

The five new designs are available in groups of 50 (10 of each type) for £3. To purchase, simply place your order with us via [email protected] of how many batches you would like and we will reserve them for exchange at either the Doncaster game or our post-season members’ meeting – venue and date to be confirmed.

stickersall.jpg?w=490&h=367

sticker1884.jpg?w=490&h=367

stickerfs.jpg?w=490&h=367

stickerriii.jpg?w=490&h=367

stickerwrs.jpg?w=490&h=367

stickerwys.jpg?w=490&h=367

Post to OZ?

You have to contact the group

I think they were trying to get a few sections held back a few weeks so making sure we would all be together.Registering with them would then guarantee you a seat in our block.Just drop them an email to be safe mate.(lobsterboy) Edited by The soup nazi

I think they were trying to get a few sections held back a few weeks so making sure we would all be together.Registering with them would then guarantee you a seat in our block.Just drop them an email to be safe mate.(lobsterboy)

Thanks, already done that a few weeks back so will just wait for more info...

Only if I can bag good seats at the back 4 rows, too many sitting down in that block yesterday, all the way back to KK people were sitting

I actually thought it was the other way around, in front of where I was in the first half (Seat 201), people were standing up much further down than they normally do, but I think someone must have told to stewards as they got asked to sit down about half way through. Good number of standers I thought.

The standing's gone up during the season. I've noticed the three blokes on the row below me are sort of involved nowadays and yet when we first went up they were just sat there with no real interest. I was the first row of standing too.

Keep at it I say and if we're THAT bothered, then something will happen for the better in the long term.

If i ever manage to get through online or on the phone this week I'm gunna get my ST in this section, what's the row/seat numbers that we're congregating in?

FF to PP seats 17-29 or as close to as possible when sold out.

Have you e-mailed Union FS? They will be able to point you in the right direction... [email protected]

If i ever manage to get through online or on the phone this week I'm gunna get my ST in this section, what's the row/seat numbers that we're congregating in?

As high as you can in rows FF to PP,seat numbers 17-29.It that's sold out go to the left as you look at the pitch.Is all explained on the SK1 thread,top of page 8.

FF to PP seats 17-29 or as close to as possible when sold out.

Have you e-mailed Union FS? They will be able to point you in the right direction... [email protected]

As high as you can in rows FF to PP,seat numbers 17-29.It that's sold out go to the left as you look at the pitch.Is all explained on the SK1 thread,top of page 8.

Cheers :thumbup: