Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

Anyone got a screenshot of our section for the Everton game on a membership?

Looks like single seats is all there is if Steve couldn't get two together.When I first went up there in Jan there were about 15 people in total.Obvously its us lot and not that promotion thing that has caused the massive increase.

Looks like single seats is all there is if Steve couldn't get two together.When I first went up there in Jan there were about 15 people in total.Obvously its us lot and not that promotion thing that has caused the massive increase.

Yeah Gaz, Tom was on the website at 9am, singles only. Its gonna be rammed I guess.

So are we settled on lyrics then?

What chorus are we going for,how about ...

In Leicester's blue and white

He'll score for us tonight

Yes that boys just dynamite.

Only concern on this though is that it's a cracking tune,just hope he can live up to it.

Edit: I guess we're going for the lyrics on the other thread.This really could work.

Edited by The soup nazi

So are we confirming it's the Swan & Rushes then?

Yep definitely S&R. 12 noon onwards. Looking to finish our drinks and get moving to the ground at 2pm so we are in early.

Looking forward to meeting some new faces!

Stickers still on sale for those who are interested....

Yep definitely S&R. 12 noon onwards. Looking to finish our drinks and get moving to the ground at 2pm so we are in early.

Looking forward to meeting some new faces!

Stickers still on sale for those who are interested....

I honestly think you guys need to check with the Swan that they are happy about this.
  • Like 1

yes but you can't just start selling stuff in them without permission

lol lol lol'all stickers to be sold on the street corners due to licensing issues'

I'm fairly sure SF was referring to the likelihood of people having a sing-song in the pub, which is a totally just concern. I won't be singing in the pub itself and will ask others to respect the locals - singing outside and on the way to the ground should be fine.

Got 4 of us on the hype train. We've moved a bit more into the corner, SK1, KK seats 13-16 I think. We were a bit lower behind the goal last season so should be good this season. 

Pretty much next to us :thumbup:

Why? Pubs surely open to everyone?

Arranging a big meet up in a small venue is always going to cause the proprietor problems, it's polite and sensible to ask if they are OK with it. You wouldn't want the group barring from the pub would you.