Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 15/09/2021 at 09:14, Bedford Fox said:

Where do Union FS meet up before games? Been looking for a good pre match spot with atmosphere and never quite found the perfect pre match pub. 

Is it just me that thinks Union FS are a bit aloof and up themselves? Somewhat elitist and seeing themselves as better than the average every day supporter?

They complain about the club hierarchy and anyone who doesn't buy into what they want our support to be like. But when someone asks a simple question as to where they meet up before games it takes from Wednesday until today for any reply, as if they don't want outsiders. And I'm not sure if @Bayfox who replied is part of the Union FS crew.

Just saying.....

11 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Is it just me that thinks Union FS are a bit aloof and up themselves? Somewhat elitist and seeing themselves as better than the average every day supporter?

They complain about the club hierarchy and anyone who doesn't buy into what they want our support to be like. But when someone asks a simple question as to where they meet up before games it takes from Wednesday until today for any reply, as if they don't want outsiders. And I'm not sure if @Bayfox who replied is part of the Union FS crew.

Just saying.....

**** me. I just answered the blokes question.🤣

And for the record. No I'm not. But as stated before on this forum. I do know several of their members ranging from young lads and lasses right up to some that are retired and they are all pretty sound to talk too and genuinely just like to talk football and ideally would love filbert way to be a great place to watch football with a fantastic atmosphere. Can't see the harm in that.

They also have every right to question the club on certain issues and hold a seat on the FCC as do the supporters club, the foxes Trust etc so the club at least see them as a viable and reasonable supporters ground even if others don't.

Head to duffys some time and find out for yourself :thumbup:

36 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Just saying.....

I would say come and have a chat on the match day stall with the group but thats just been banned by the club. Pop into the pub and I am sure you would change your mind, or I at least hope you would.