Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

His name's N'Golo Kante, he came across the sea

His name's N'Golo Kante, to play for you and me

His name's N'Golo Kante, he loves LCFC

His Name's N'Golo Kante, tell everyone you meet

lalalalalalalala lalalalaala lalalalala lalalalala

Followed by beer going every where, surprised we didn't go thru the floor at the globe

Ventured in to the Globe too after the match, quality passionate lads. Keep at it and it and i can see you guys growing to big numbers over the years if you want that.

Also what is that Ngolo Kante song, it's stuck in my head i ****en love it.

Shame we never got to say hello mate, I was the bemused old guy in there trying to learn Rewind by Kasabian - or whatever it was called!

His name's N'Golo Kante, he came across the sea

His name's N'Golo Kante, to play for you and me

His name's N'Golo Kante, he loves LCFC

His name's N'Golo Kante, tell everyone you meet

lalalalalalalala lalalalaala lalalalala lalalalala

Thoughts on changing the last line next season to, 'His name's N'Golo Kante, he's won the Premier League!'

Great scenes!

Edited by Halfsy
  • Like 2

Thoughts on changing the last line next season to, 'His name's N'Golo Kante, he's won the Premier League!'

From my very brief memory of happenings on Saturday in the globe that might well have happened. Someone please assist...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest CityFan 06

Love them UFS scarves, might buy one or two.

If I order online how would I prove I've ordered to then collect on a match day?

Edited by LeicsFox06

Guest CityFan 06

You'll have to put a name down then just roll up and quote number of scarfs and name. Jobs a good'un!

Sounds pretty simple then, thank you.

• 2 months later...
26 minutes ago, Dynamogoon said:

The vardy chant to "Ewan is a Welshman".

can you boys post the lyrics somewhere please, I was trying to work em out but can't get the middle bit. We can spread it along the kop once we all know it.

Jamie Vardy's Magic,

He wears a magic hat,

He could've gone to Arsenal,

But he didn't fancy that.

He walked right up to Wenger,

He said "Chat sh*t Get Banged"

I want to stay at Leicester,

The best team in the land

18 minutes ago, Marmite said:

Me and my eight your old son are looking at moving up near you guys to join in the atmosphere. Where would be the best place to move our season tickets to where he can sit down if he wants too. He enjoys standing but his legs get tired after a while.

It's difficult to say as the standing changes week by week but it does seem to be spreading, I'd say at the moment row JJ is probably the first row of standing but like I say it's hard to say for sure. Usually less people are stood at the start of the match and as things get more tense/exciting more people stand. 

20 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Hope it's not a daft question but what do you do with parts of the tifos after using them, bin them store etc?

We do try and re-use when possible. In the past we have had to bin things due to the amout of gaffer tape holding them together. It's a proper ball ache getting it off.

15 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

It's difficult to say as the standing changes week by week but it does seem to be spreading, I'd say at the moment row JJ is probably the first row of standing but like I say it's hard to say for sure. Usually less people are stood at the start of the match and as things get more tense/exciting more people stand. 

And am I right in saying its SK1?