Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

On 18/08/2018 at 19:30, Fox92 said:

Seemed that way. I sit row H so not exactly at the front and  people were stood in the aisle to look under as if they were making a point. I'm not personally bothered, it's only the players coming out, my only concern was how warm I was getting!

I was surprised how warm it got under there, not something we had foreseen happening! 

40 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I was surprised how warm it got under there, not something we had foreseen happening! 

I've seen some comments about having to use certain material for flow.

But could it be investigated as to if you could buy mesh? That way you could paint it to any design. But also it would eradicate complaints about not being able to see and would also allow more airflow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Hopefully explains... :thumbup:

Nice one. It'd be great to have something there. Even, now someone has bought the land to build on, if it's just a plaque like at Highfield Road and Maine Road. 

I'm sure if you did somehow manage to agree this with the developer, that if a fund was needed fans would put into it. I know I would.

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Union FS said:

Proud of our City’s history, proud of the Club’s history.

Football played the Fosse Way.

image1.jpeg

Actually not sure this photo does it justice, the foils don't look as good as they did in that video Baker posted. Some of the others floating around are absolutely stunning, so pleased with it. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...