Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filthy Foxes

Doncaster Ticket Details

Slightly annoyed that as a fan who couldn't get a season ticket this season but has been to 10 home games and 7 away this counts for nothing in getting tickets, if anybody has a client ref number they would kindly allow me to use I'd be very greatful

story1main.gif
Doncaster Ticket Update

Just single seats remain for Leicester City’s final Sky Bet Championship match of the season against Doncaster Rovers at King Power Stadium.

Donny_zps62e48531.jpg

With The Foxes gunning for the league title, interest in the final game of the season has continued to be strong, as Season Ticket Holders and LCFC Members flock to secure seats to see City take on Paul Dickov’s men on Saturday 3 May (12.15pm KO).

Sales will stay open ONLY to Season Ticket Holders and existing LCFC Members to purchase additional tickets for friends and family until 5pm on Saturday 19 April (two tickets per Season Ticket Holder/LCFC Member).

The Club is expected to receive an allocation back from Doncaster Rovers for the game and any remaining tickets will be made available to supporters next week, with a statement on eligibility to be released by the Club on Tuesday 22 April

Anyone need a reference for one ticket?

As much as I would love 1 I would need 2 although I doubt there is any chance of getting 2 now anyway cheers though sure someone will snap your hands off for it in a min

if you need a ticket  help with the bucket collection on the day and you get a ticket for the game if last season is owt to go on

What and sit with all those plastic bucket fans - no way!

Sorry mate absolutely shite from my part.

Ring them up and speak to Jim. Ask to get on a waiting list

Not your fault mate! At least I know now and don't spend Tuesday morning on the phone when I should be working!! Appreciate your help anyway.  :thumbup:

Archived