Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filthy Foxes

Doncaster Ticket Details

Leicester City Football Club said nearly 6,000 match tickets were sold yesterday in the first day of sales for the club's last match of the season at home to Doncaster on May 3.

"Added to 15,700 season tickets, it puts us well on the way to one of our biggest attendances of the season," said a spokesman from the club.

"Due to the extraordinary levels of demand, our online service has been operating at a slightly slower rate than normal, though the service has been largely robust."

Read more: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Football-fans-snap-tickets/story-20939654-detail/story.html#ixzz2ySzYr6E6

Why reply to them?

You have the necessary credentials to get 10 so it's non of their business how you got them.

Next they'll be asking how you can afford to drive such a car or live in such a house.

Nosey feckers should worry about themselves.

Completely agree.

Great - this is gonna be a total nightmare when they come on general sale!

That's if it makes it what we learned from man city game is that the Sell out gate is just over 31,000

So 31,000 - 15,700 season ticket holders - total of members buying tickets - executive boxes - around 6,000 sold yesterday - away allocation

Won't leave many left and season ticket holders and members have still got till next Tuesday yet

That's if it makes it what we learned from man city game is that the Sell out gate is just over 31,000

So 31,000 - 15,700 season ticket holders - total of members buying tickets - executive boxes - around 6,000 sold yesterday - away allocation

Won't leave many left and season ticket holders and members have still got till next Tuesday yet

I live in st ives cornwall have to get two tickets with prepaid vouchers for me and mate, just sat here for nearly an hour on 

phone i got to " you are 2nd in queue" and phone just cut of i am so pissed off, i am now at queue position 4, 

No that thread is locked, i dont know whats going on in ticket office, i have queued twice total of about 1hr 15 mins, got to num 2 in 

queue twice then get the message go online, i have got 2 prepaid vouchers for tickets which i can only use for doncaster game,

so pissed of.

Apparently the ticket office handled about 10,000 calls yesterday and lots of tickets already sold.

Doubt if there will be many left if they reach the general sale stage next week so I feel sorry for the genuine fans who haven't got access to anyone with a season ticket.

Wonder why they have done it this way?

website showing grey boxes still, so cant click through.

phone line just kept going to 'we cant take your call, go to the website'. the website that isnt working.

the new design looks good but its got my old address on it (which ive already changed twice over the phone and in person) and has lost my Dad from my friends and family, and hasnt got any purchase history for me.

i cant get to the ticket office as i live 2 hours away, my dad lives a similar distance away too. we shouldnt be penalised for this, we've been to loads of games whenever we have been able to get down and this was going to be a bday present for my dad!

i cant remember our website ever being user friendly in the slightest for buying tickets.

I had a goosey gander for these on Tuesday but all I saw were the St George's flag ones.

Are they coming from the shop or someone on the street?

yeah that's all they had left, I asked the lady and she said they all went he day we got promoted, they are expecting more

Purchased my tickets for Doncaster game today down at ticket office got there 1 pm walked straight in purchased and straight out got a few tickets left in blocks G1 and G2 pricing ranges from £22 - £39 depends on where your sitting of course. It's gonna be a good one. Party time.

Surprising how many people have asked me if I can get them tickets!! Don't mind helping any fellow fan out but certainly not ones who have not been down for a few years, slag them off all the time and now want to come down  :sick:  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:

Surprising how many people have asked me if I can get them tickets!! Don't mind helping any fellow fan out but certainly not ones who have not been down for a few years, slag them off all the time and now want to come down :sick::mad::mad::mad:

Get used to it mate. There will be a lot of plastic fans down here next season!

Just 1 yellow block left now, won't be long before they start selling in M1 & M3 (normally the away end), cannot see us giving more than the contractual 2,000 tickets to Donny.

Wonder if the club will try giving them less as Ipswich have given Doncaster an allocation of 612 tickets despite them having a similar sized stadium as us

As a st holder I get two extra, but also get free membership through work, does anyone know if I can get 4, don't need them but will poss get them for people on here if I can?

Wouldn't let me have the membership couple as the account has been linked to my season ticket account, so can't help I'm afraid.

Just a thought, don't people who help collect for birches run also get free match tickets? Might be worth volunteering if it's a way of getting to see the game!

An update has been posted on the site

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/110414-doncaster-ticket-update-1481847.aspx

Demand for tickets to Leicester City’s final Sky Bet Championship match of the season against Doncaster Rovers remains strong, but there are still plenty of seats available.

The Foxes take on Paul Dickov’s men on Saturday 3 May (12.15pm KO), and since tickets went on sale to Season Ticket Holders and LCFC Members on Wednesday, around 6,500 have been sold.

However supporters are reassured that there remains good availability in The Kop and the East Stand for those yet to secure their seats for what will surely be a special afternoon at King Power Stadium.

The Club also thanks supporters for their patience in the ticket buying process, where the unprecedented demand has seen the phone lines inundated with callers attempting to purchase tickets.

As always, the best way to secure tickets is through www.lcfcdirect.com, while supporters can also pay a visit to the City Fanstore to buy tickets in person.

The Family Stand is now SOLD OUT other than a handful of single seats, while there is LIMITED availability in the West Stand and NO TICKETS AVAILABLE in the Fosse Club First Floor.

Tickets remain on sale ONLY to Season Ticket Holders and LCFC Members, who can each secure two additional seats per Season Ticket/Membership.

Supporters who are on the Club’s Hospitality Waiting List for this fixture will be contacted directly by the Club’s hospitality representatives shortly.

Season Ticket exchanges for the Doncaster Rovers, and Queens Park Rangers fixtures will be strictly limited to 500 per game. Season Ticket Holders with remaining seat exchange credits will be permitted one ticket exchange per Season Ticket, subject to availability.

Further ticket eligibility details will be confirmed on Tuesday 15 April should there still be any availability.

Buying your tickets for the Doncaster game…

Online: Buy your tickets 24-hours-a-day from www.lcfcdirect.com.

In person from the City Fanstore: The City Fanstore is open from 9am-5pm Monday-Saturday and from 10am-2pm on Sundays.

On Matchdays, the City Fanstore is open from 9am until kick-off and then for 45 minutes after the final whistle.

Call the City Sales Centre: The City Sales Centre is open from 9am-6pm Monday-Friday and from 9am-3pm on Saturdays.

On matchdays, the City Sales Centre is open from 9am until two hours before kick-off.

Archived