Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filthy Foxes

Doncaster Ticket Details

Stupid question but where abouts I'm the ground are these spare 500 tickets. I sit in L1 and can only think they are next to is like the Brighton game

I think so, they'll be both sides of the Donny fans.

Although the maths doesn't add up, away end capacity is 3,200 less 2,000 away fans = 1,200. Then take away 200 for segregation should leave 1,000? 

My mate want to use my account to get a Doncaster ticket (I already have one). The thing is most of my tickets were bought on matchday, I know it says these tickets are unlikely to be recorded as part of my booking history but each and every time I was asked for my Client Ref, name address, etc. 

How does it work and why are tickets bought before kickoff 'unlikely' to be added?

the club feel it more important to allow people tickets that havent been at all this season. Hope you get one tomorrow

checked last night i been to 2 league games,2 cup games and the monaco friendly this season so i still cant get a ticket. Just becoming funny now lol

checked last night i been to 2 league games,2 cup games and the monaco friendly this season so i still cant get a ticket. Just becoming funny now lol

You can purchase now. Just gone on sale to anyone with booking history this season. 1 league game+, good luck!

cant get in the queue been trying all morning! if you see anyone leave before the trophy presentation or god forbid before 90mins please take a picture of them and pass on to me so i can liam neeson them.

cant get in the queue been trying all morning! if you see anyone leave before the trophy presentation or god forbid before 90mins please take a picture of them and pass on to me so i can liam neeson them.

keep trying mate i got into the queue on the 3rd attempt i guess i was just really lucky

Had a 10 minute wait so not too bad

keep trying mate i got into the queue on the 3rd attempt i guess i was just really lucky

Had a 10 minute wait so not too bad

serious? ive called about 30 times now and cant get in!

I have an U8 season ticket which hasn't been used for ages so if someone wants to upgrade that they can

Hi all,

I originally took Manny up on this offer to upgrade his spare U8 season ticket, but I have since managed to get a ticket sitting with my Dad. So if anyone wants to take up Manny's spare ticket I'm 95% certain it'll be available now. 

I feel a bit bad for messing Manny around (I in turn got messed around earlier this week by someone at DMU trying to auction off student tickets to the highest bidder) but I'd rather help a fellow Foxes fan out than let a spare ticket go to waste. If you want it then best to send a PM direct to Manny ASAP.

Best wishes and good luck to the lucky s*d who gets it!!

Paul

Archived