Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filthy Foxes

Doncaster Ticket Details

Wasted 2 hrs on crashing website & ticket office phone message telling me to use website this AM & then got 3 tickets via phone easily this PM - obviously morning rush panic over & still some tickets left.

If anyone wants to buy me 1 (or 2) i'll love them forever quite literally. I'm not plastic, honestly. :P The KP is about a 600 mile round trip for me, and I still go as often as poss. Don't hate!! :pearson:  

...and obviously pay for them with a pint etc thrown in!

5 season tickets

Why reply to them?

You have the necessary credentials to get 10 so it's non of their business how you got them.

Next they'll be asking how you can afford to drive such a car or live in such a house.

Nosey feckers should worry about themselves.

I was calling for Bolton tickets I started calling at 9:00 and eventually entered the telephone lsystem Q at 13:30 9th place in the Q got my Bolton four and Six Doncaster tickets only single seats available in Family stand around row MM opted for row F in the Kop!!!!!!

As a st holder I get two extra, but also get free membership through work, does anyone know if I can get 4, don't need them but will poss get them for people on here if I can

Have you logged into your free membership yet? And are you saying two more plus the two extra? I'd be grateful if I can deliver two to my account if possible and pay you back

Have you logged into your free membership yet? And are you saying two more plus the two extra? I'd be grateful if I can deliver two to my account if possible and pay you back

If I have time I will nip in ticket office tomorrow and see, don't work too far from there.

Archived