Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filthy Foxes

Doncaster Ticket Details

Just waiting to see what the club say about tickets today, desperate to get tickets

same, just done the nigthshift and eyes are struggling to stay open but trying to hang on till 9am incase anything gets said home or away end

Doncaster's ticket status

A reminder to all supporters that tickets for the crucial Leicester City game on Saturday are on general sale from today.

Following Saturday’s defeat to Reading, Rovers head to the King Power Stadium hoping to upstage the title winning Foxes in their own back yard and stave off relegation.

Rovers were initially allocated 1,000 tickets with the option of a further 1,000 to be sold should demand suffice.

We have taken up the option of the additional tickets and have sold over 1,200 in total.

Read more at http://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/news/article/leicester-ticket-update-1515890.aspx#zx6tzF7Ili4sZv8X.99

One ticket I need just one ticket ! anyone out there who has a spare please pm me. Not bothered about the price or where I sit . I was booked to work on Saturday so did not bother to get a ticket but now They don't need me. I know it's a long shot but I have to try. cheers --PAPA

Archived