Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filthy Foxes

Doncaster Ticket Details

http://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/news/article/leicester-city-ticket-update-1506546.aspx

Doncaster Rovers can confirm that currently only 300 tickets remain available for the Leicester City fixture on Saturday 3 May.

A further 1,000 tickets have been requested for the fixture and are due to arrive before the fixture goes on general sale on Monday 28 April.

Due to the high demand for tickets for this fixture from both home and away supporters, we are asking all Doncaster Rovers fans to provide purchase history when purchasing tickets in the general sale window.

Well, thanks to one of the top lads on FT, me and Sol the wall Bamba WILL be attending the Donny game! I wont name him, he knows who he is, just shows what a top group of fans we have on this forum. Cheers again buddy, beers are on me.

Well, thanks to one of the top lads on FT, me and Sol the wall Bamba WILL be attending the Donny game! I wont name him, he knows who he is, just shows what a top group of fans we have on this forum. Cheers again buddy, beers are on me.

You are a very lucky guy,

Yes some great people on this site.

Please PM ME IM DESPERATE

No problem mate  :ph34r:

Donny have sold the initial 2000 and there are still some ST holders and members still want some before they go on general sale.  Shouldn't we be getting another 1200 instead of the 1000 as that is 10% of the gate or will we get the other 200 on the day?  Thanks in advance.

From what I understand from your website you've only just sold out the first thousand we gave you and have requested another thousand.

Think 2000 is the maximum you will receive to be honest.

Donny have sold the initial 2000 and there are still some ST holders and members still want some before they go on general sale.  Shouldn't we be getting another 1200 instead of the 1000 as that is 10% of the gate or will we get the other 200 on the day?  Thanks in advance.

I'm Not sure what you are getting at

Doncaster are getting a maximum allocation of 2000 tickets

According to Doncaster yesterday they had 300 tickets left of the initial 1000 tickets they was given

They have exercised their option of getting another 1000 tickets which will arrive in time for general sale

Donny have sold the initial 2000 and there are still some ST holders and members still want some before they go on general sale. Shouldn't we be getting another 1200 instead of the 1000 as that is 10% of the gate or will we get the other 200 on the day? Thanks in advance.

You won't get any more than 2000. FL rules are that the away team has to get at least the lower of 2000 tickets or 10% of the capacity.

Went ticket office today and whilst upgrading my ticket someone came in and said there's a spare seat next to me I want to buy it.

Staff reply. Sorry sir the game is sold out. As advertised.

Bloke replies. But it's been empty all season.

Sorry if it's someone on here. But how thick are you.

If anyone else has a ticket they want to sell - one lowly female foxes fan here wanting one! Thanks!  :)

(I totally just made a point of saying I'm a girl with the hope of some positive discrimination HA!   :ph34r:  ) 

Archived