Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filthy Foxes

Doncaster Ticket Details

I can get on to website most times but everywhere you look for tickets they seem to been brought with only the odd one seat here and there in most areas and when you do fine some it takes ages to load!

I can only view certain parts of stadium tho which is ridiculous as never had problem before

the phone line is just as bad, i think I can just remember when it used to work.....ah those were the days......before the ticket office was moved and all that I thought it worked quiet well...dont no more.

Same fuvking problems every time. This system isn't fit to sell tickets to a teddy bear's picnic. Bloody useless!

its getting like a running joke now. 

This new rule about only being able to buy tickets for the family stand in person or on the phone sucks with the amount of staff they have on!

Its a race between me and the guy two seats away to see who can get the seat in between first. You can try your best jumbo pikey man but you will never beat me!

why do season ticket holders get 2 tickets each? surely members should have first come first serve? season tickets have their seats?

think its more to get them the option. the + for members is they can orer from today too.

least it isnt 6 like the Man City game... lol

I know the problem with LCFC Direct....they just use dial up :ph34r:  

*phoneline q position.....14*

Joy  :unsure:lol

Just managed to get through ticket office on phone after 20minutes waiting and still plenty tickets left but if after any on east side/Keith Weller etc they have all gone, only Corner blocks left, still many over on west stand tho

First I got told to update my flash on my browser. Did that. After 45 minutes off faff I was entering my card details, and got a http 503 error. Went back to the start and... UPDATE MY FLASH???? **** OFF

I also had flash issues when tried online

What a fooking joke this is. No chance of getting a ticket unless you live in Leicester and can queue. Appalling service offered by LCFC once again.

This is why I booked the day off, I knew getting tickets other than queuing would be a nightmare.

Archived