Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS - The SK1 Thread

Completely overwhelmed with the response, if we're honest. Forty-eight people have already come back to us and confirmed that they are joining us in our section as new/relocating season ticket holders next year. Add that to the 20-25 fans already up there as season ticket holders and we have ourselves a really good starting point. We still have plenty of people telling us they are struggling with buying online and over the phone so we expect this number to rise quite considerably.

A great start - thank you!

Does anyone know if HH is standing? Its the only seats left in the block with 2 seats next to each other. Quick reply please :P

That's a decision your gonna have to take if you want to go in the middle section.You could always swaps seats to either side in the new season if they are sitting on that row.

I thought the original plan was down to row FF to be standing? As HH is a row under JJ which people are saying they're standing. I think it should be fine? I don't want to find my self sitting down though :/

Plus the bits to the side of the section are nearly all sold out too!

After hours of trying online and a long journey to the KP just to be turned away I think I'll buy them on HH, if anyone on JJ is nearer 24-29 side and can confirm you'll be standing I'll be happy. Even if we're the only ones standing on our row!

After hours of trying online and a long journey to the KP just to be turned away I think I'll buy them on HH, if anyone on JJ is nearer 24-29 side and can confirm you'll be standing I'll be happy. Even if we're the only ones standing on our row!

You should be fine.It's looking really good already.

I'm in SK2 to stay as I always have been and know everyone around me but when the action in front of the SK dies down I cheekily linger standing up and have been able to do so for far longer, which I attribute to SK1. I hope that in the next couple of years SK2 is standing too. Viva Union FS!

I got mine about 11am and I had zero chance of being in the centre section. I just took LL10+11, closest I could get.

I'll tell you something for free... I wont be sitting.

Still decent seats there mate.

Archived