Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS - The SK1 Thread

How many singers/standers do people think we could get up there next season? I did a quick add up and if we fill all four section we'd have about 330, that's a brilliant effort if we can get even half that! Obviously not everyone who bought tickets there will be aware that they're in our targeted area, but SK1 has serious potential next year.  

Guest LCFC_World

I'm hoping SK1 can well..not compete with L1 but be just as good as it. Obviously L1 will be better than SK1, but that's only because they have established themselves to be the loudest part of the ground for years. SK1 gives others a chance who wants to be part of something loud. :)

I'm hoping SK1 can well..not compete with L1 but be just as good as it. Obviously L1 will be better than SK1, but that's only because they have established themselves to be the loudest part of the ground for years. SK1 gives others a chance who wants to be part of something loud. :)

The two will compliment each other and spread singing to other areas of the Kop/East. I'm sure of it.

Erm, I am planning to sit down and drink my soup thank you. I want none of that business around mr.

:nigel:

Thank goodness for that, I don't want anyone standing in front of me.Im there for the action on the pitch don't you know.

:ph34r:

Does anyone know if MM SEATS 20,19 are taken as a couple of my mates want to relocate their and yes they will sing for 90 minutes!!!!!!

I have these seats for me and my lad.I'm quite happy there thank-you will be singing away with the rest of the ufs lads.can't wait.

Got mine for me and my lad mm19 and 20. Can't wait coming from Lincoln every match. Couldn't get season ticket last season as just moved here but still managed most games. Hope we can get it rocking like the old filbo.

You have the Seats in front of ours. We travel from Cheshire. Can't wait!

There must be about 100 of us season ticket holders in the section now! I am ****ing buzzing for this!

Pub session before the first game of the season is a must! and half time mosh pit to 'Jamie Vardy's havin a party'!!!!!!!

There must be about 100 of us season ticket holders in the section now! I am ****ing buzzing for this!

Pub session before the first game of the season is a must! and half time mosh pit to 'Jamie Vardy's havin a party'!!!!!!!

I would love a half time concourse party lol 

Thank goodness for that, I don't want anyone standing in front of me.Im there for the action on the pitch don't you know.

:ph34r:

Looking forward to a load of adults singing songs that even a 2 yr old would be embarrassed by, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah yur shit. God helps us

Sk1 tier 1 row e. He loves football, plays all the time but supports Chelsea. This is a chance to get that out of him

Row E is quite low down. The tier 1 thing is misleading, we only have 1 tier!

I wouldn't expect to be standing there but you should have some atmosphere above you, hopefully :)

Archived