Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS - The SK1 Thread

Stupid question, but the seating plans are a weird shape tbf. I theres no seat directly next to you, is that an isle seat?

I think you have to imagine looking at a corner that's been flattened out, if that makes sense.

Got 2 on JJ, best I could do, better be full of nutters.

When I left (I was almost last in queue) there was 1 seat on NN and plenty below me left.

Just hoping the atmosphere takes off next season :fc::vardy:

Anyone who got one on JJ willing to reassure me it will be inhabited by passionate singers?

Think Basingstoke Fox is on JJ and I guarantee he is. Voll Blau and AndWhat? are on KK I think. You'll have plenty round you mate!

Think Basingstoke Fox is on JJ and I guarantee he is. Voll Blau and AndWhat? are on KK I think. You'll have plenty round you mate!

Good to hear my man. This club needs a good atmosphere more than anything else.

Good to hear my man. This club needs a good atmosphere more than anything else.

Correct.  :thumbup:  Secured mine tonight, row JJ. There were two spare seats next to me and another two seats at 19:15 tonight. Was meant to have been going out but delayed it to ensure I got my season ticket relocated in a decent area. So glad that I did and that the site actually worked!

Can promise that I'll be in full voice and standing throughout!

Items Ordered Price
50.png

SEASON 2014/15 £450.00

Spion Kop Tier 1 SK1 NN/32 Adult                                                                              

:scarf:  :scarf:  :scarf:  :scarf:  :scarf:

We were trying for ages to get them on the other side of the yellow area, If you click a seat and get the spinning thing for ages I think two people are trying to get the spot at the same time. The seats we got went strait into the basket, try the other side.

Im tempted. But then I have a horrible feeling we get up there first game and two old fella's are sat on the row behind....

I'm the seat behind you and I guarantee I'll be standing so no need to worry mate!

Archived