Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS - The SK1 Thread

Im in seat 197 row pp Which is just outside of where most of the chanting is, do you think it will still be a good atmosphere where I am?

Absolutely!... You're pretty much next to me and my mates 😉

Perhaps if UFS ask all members to email them where they are sat it will give us a fair reflection of where everyone is, I know my whole row will be up singing which is GG and like I said above I know a few of FF also.

I'm going through the thread and doing this kind of thing just to see how many of us from FT are going to be up there.

Just been through the thread and had a quick tot up, 41 Foxestalkers/mates in the section, but they're only the people who gave their specific seat row and number that I could put on the spreadsheet. Let me know if you want adding.

Stick me in Sol KK 25

SK11205_zpsd048de35.jpg

Most recent map, Union FS's target section with everyone highlighted in blue. This is everyone that has emailed Filbo Spirit with their exact seat number, or anyone that has posted their number on here. 66 so far. I wouldn't worry if you're looking a bit isolated, I'm sure the spaces are full with people who have heard of the group by word of mouth and so haven't emailed. 

SK11205_zpsd048de35.jpg

Most recent map, Union FS's target section with everyone highlighted in blue. This is everyone that has emailed Filbo Spirit with their exact seat number, or anyone that has posted their number on here. 66 so far. I wouldn't worry if you're looking a bit isolated, I'm sure the spaces are full with people who have heard of the group by word of mouth and so haven't emailed. 

Great work! What a brilliant achievement to have these numbers so soon in the groups existence  :thumbup:

Archived