Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS - The SK1 Thread

Gutted won't be relocating as just didn't have time to get in this quick to renew. Will still be stood at back of sk3 with me gob going tho!!

I would've thought that if you're renewing, there shouldn't be any problem moving over if you ring the ticket office (depending on how many seats there actually still are in the area).

Was just reading this tho Basingstoke and appears sk1 up top is sold out?! 3 of us was gonna move across, will keep a lookout to see how things go tho

Fair enough. I'd give the club a call when you can to see what's available. You may have to move further down in SK1 or into the purple area (to the right as you look at the diagram) and see if there's tickets there:

SK1Structure_zpsb01a340e.png

Should the yellow area be sold out, please purchase your season tickets in the purple area (FF to PP, 1 to 14) again starting as far back as possible but keeping as close to the yellow area as possible (i.e. start with seats 14, 13, 12 etc) to ensure that we keep as much of as a tight knit group as possible.

Again, if this area sells out, please use the light blue area of the diagram (JJ to PP, 32 to 49) starting as far back as possible and again keeping as close to the yellow area as possible (i.e. start with seats 32, 33, 34 etc).

Best of luck!

I would've thought that if you're renewing, there shouldn't be any problem moving over if you ring the ticket office (depending on how many seats there actually still are in the area).

The yellow area is completely sold out. There are some seats available about ten seats across either side but for me I wouldn't risk swapping a good seat to renew there. But then all the yellow section is sold and all of the seats next to the yellow area. 

Will stick to where we are then! At least we have a few around who sing most the match an stand!! Up the city

Of course hard to say given we have no updated map but the back five rows of the light blue area will all stand and I'm fairly certain there'll be some room there.

You'll definitely be standing on JJ mate, we have KK nailed down all standers.

You still sat where you were for the Watford play offs last year? Near Andy?

Now I've got my life in order (ish) I'm finally a ST holder again. JJ211.

Archived