Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox93

Next season kit

Slim fitting imo, bit short on the body but the sleeves are perfect.

Cheers mate. Reckon I might actually get one this season then! Mad rush to the ground after a pre season friendly in the morning it is then!

Cheers mate. Reckon I might actually get one this season then! Mad rush to the ground after a pre season friendly in the morning it is then!

Suppose it's all relative to the person, but an M was good for me :)

Disagree. Pink and red would clash so as a complete away team kit they just wouldn't do it.

The outfield players and the keeper don't all have to wear home kits at home, or all change strips. If City play at home against a team that wears a black change strip, then our keeper would wear the pink shirt.

The outfield players and the keeper don't all have to wear home kits at home, or all change strips. If City play at home against a team that wears a black change strip, then our keeper would wear the pink shirt.

Yes, but the point is that we have a home strip (outfield and keeper) and an away strip. Each one should work as a kit on its own, without any clashes between outfield and keeper. If we have to mix and match to avoid clashes with the opposition, then so be it, but if it's to avoid clashes with ourselves then that's pretty stupid planning.

People need to stop complaining about the pink gk kit.  It's not a proper GK jersey if it doesn't have bright colours, so the pink one's a far better effort than the 'stylish' black version.  Personally I won't be touching any GK kits until we get the bus-seat design craze back.

Yes, but the point is that we have a home strip (outfield and keeper) and an away strip. Each one should work as a kit on its own, without any clashes between outfield and keeper. If we have to mix and match to avoid clashes with the opposition, then so be it, but if it's to avoid clashes with ourselves then that's pretty stupid planning.

I cannot ever see this being a problem next season, even with a red away kit.

and an all pink kit vs a red black red combination won't cause too much hassle. by the looks of it its a very vivid pink. kasper wore the sky goalie top a few times at home and not once did the blues clash. fluorescent pink and red don't clash...

Archived