Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox93

Next season kit

Yes, but the point is that we have a home strip (outfield and keeper) and an away strip. Each one should work as a kit on its own, without any clashes between outfield and keeper. If we have to mix and match to avoid clashes with the opposition, then so be it, but if it's to avoid clashes with ourselves then that's pretty stupid planning.

sure I watched a game with Kasper wearing the grey away kit in goal last season!?? Don't think it matters on keepers tops as long as no clashes.

White letters would look better BUT I do like the 'straight' printing, old school, wasn't really ever keen on curved printing.

I think white letters would only look right if the trim of the kit was also white.

Totally agree about the straight printing. I think it looks infinitely better.

Yes, but the point is that we have a home strip (outfield and keeper) and an away strip. Each one should work as a kit on its own, without any clashes between outfield and keeper. If we have to mix and match to avoid clashes with the opposition, then so be it, but if it's to avoid clashes with ourselves then that's pretty stupid planning.

Exactly what I meant, you just worded it much better than me lol

It's not that I think it looks bad, it looks nice enough, it's just that we had the tacky Football League gold lettering for all those years and I was looking forward to sleek, white Premier League lettering like old times.

If I was a neutral I'd probably like the gold lettering.

But I'm a City fan, so the gold lettering looks wrong. Looks like Portsmouth.

Portsmouth+v+West+Bromwich+Albion+Premie

Campbell and Nugent makes it even more realistic

Tried the new kit on today fitted a lot better!! Really nice collar , bad points are the puma badges haven't been stitched on as previous kits have and they don't look anywhere near as good! Shame as the kit is really smart other than that.

Archived