Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox93

Next season kit

Anyone at the megastore? What's the queue like? I'm considering heading down.

One of the Text Ellis guys earlier this morning said on Twitter that only about 10 people were queuing for it.

To be honest, I don't get why you'd get up this early to queue up for it. They're never going to run out of it throughout the course of the season. It'd be a travesty for them to run out of something so popular. They'll keep on producing it. 

One of the Text Ellis guys earlier this morning said on Twitter that only about 10 people were queuing for it.

To be honest, I don't get why you'd get up this early to queue up for it. They're never going to run out of it throughout the course of the season. It'd be a travesty for them to run out of something so popular. They'll keep on producing it.

Up until last week they still had last seasons in so I think there are plenty to go around. :)

For the record, I've only woken up this early as I have a stonking hangover :P

Not sure about that pink GK kit, but the home kit is looking cracking.

I'm quite happy with how close I came to the actual kit (shown on the right) in my last template I cooked up :P

BjXlmYi.png

You didn't half spoil the launch for me. I'm going to complain to the club. I much preferred their teasers.

I like it, like the GK kit as well (black one), looks classy.

Will try and order one today but I'm not very optimistic seeing as though pigeons with messages attached to their legs are more reliable that LCFC Direct.

Edit: ahh and it begins "you are in a queue"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived