Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox93

Next season kit

That's one of the best looking kits we've had for years. I'll be genuinely proud to see that gracing the PL.

I actually don't hate the #fearless marketing either. If it has to be hashtag bollocks at least they've gone in the right direction. It sort of reminds me of Roma's marketing campaign last season.

Got mine in the post and have to say its excellent, those of you who have disliked the longer sleeves in previous years will hopefully be pleased as they are now much shorter, also the gold is different from last season is much lighter so hopefully that will please some too

I was right!  lol I am proud to say that I was the first one on here to suggest we would get an Italy-style kit! I'm so glad, it's so sexy!!  :blush:

Not sure about that pink GK kit, but the home kit is looking cracking.

I'm quite happy with how close I came to the actual kit (shown on the right) in my last template I cooked up  :P

BjXlmYi.png

Nothing like being modest.

That pink top doesn't rule out a red kit at all.

just means we'd wear the black GK kit away v chelsea, Everton etc

I personally loved the sky blue goalie top last year and I'm a big fan of the new home kit.

not bad at all!

So the new away kit is pink then???

I've seen a convincing pic and I like it personally, although I probably won't buy one.

Mods, feel free to flounce this thread into the correct place, but I can't be bothered to read through all the kit posts to find it myself.   :thumbup:

So the new away kit is pink then???

I've seen a convincing pic and I like it personally, although I probably won't buy one.

Mods, feel free to flounce this thread into the correct place, but I can't be bothered to read through all the kit posts to find it myself.   :thumbup:

If you'd bother to read the kit thread you'd know it was the keepers away kit.

That pink top doesn't rule out a red kit at all.

just means we'd wear the black GK kit away v chelsea, Everton etc

I personally loved the sky blue goalie top last year and I'm a big fan of the new home kit.

not bad at all!

Disagree. Pink and red would clash so as a complete away team kit they just wouldn't do it.

Archived