Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Merging Cultures

What are you drinking right now?

A lot of supermarket stuff is packaged at the same place. They just stick a different label on.

I was called for saying I bought Tesco's 50p jars a while back and told to get some 'proper coffee'

I have some coffee beans and after the hassle of grinding them the taste is not a lot of different to granules..

Fvck the haters. Someone bought me a Costa Coffee the other day and it took me about an hour to drink it because it was so bitter and horrible. Give me supermarket value brand instant over that muck any day.

We agree on something then. Kudus to you.

The only thing with not using tea bags you need a teapot which I never had. Bought one from a charity shop for 99p.

The tea was from the RJFP. Someone had donated it and I thought why not without realising it was granules.

Had some seaweed tea from there the other week. Not as bad as  I thought it would be. No milk, two bags. Quite refreshing as a morning drink with my cornflakes.

• 8 months later...

Archived