Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

QPR pre-match thread

Not been to an early kick off in ages (I missed the Burnley one) so this feels slightly strange.

Anyone know any pubs in the city centre that show 3pm games? Got a long wait for the train after the game.

I'm not sure, if not you could just go to somewhere that will be showing soccer saturday like the soar point (where I will be) or the loaded dog.

After Burnley's win QPR have to win all their remaining matches and Burnley to get only one point or less from their last three for QPR to get automatic promotion (plus Derby have to fail as well). Unless they get less than four points from their remaining games they can't miss out on the play-offs. So realistically they have little to play for, I expect 'arry to rotate his squad to try to preserve them for the play-offs.

After the last couple of games there are some City players with a point to prove regarding suitability for the Premier League and I hope that'll drive a decent performance.

QPR cannot go up automatically after burnley winning yesterday Burnley on 86 points QPR on 73 with 4 to play means a total of 85

Archived